NordPac Abstract Submission
You are invited to submit up to 500 word abstract that describes the scope, content and key points of your proposed paper. No graphics can be included in the abstract. The official language of all presentations is English.
The abstract is submitted into our conference portal.
To submit the abstract go to https://www.conftool.com/nordpac2022 and create an account.
- After login, go to “Your submissions”
- Then click on “Abstract submission”
- Fill in the author names, e-mails and affiliations
- Fill in the text of the abstract.
- After submission you will see the summary of the abstract.
- You will be able to edit your submission until the abstract deadline.
NordPac Full Paper Submission
For authors who have had their abstract accepted, please follow the following instructions for upload your full paper
- Download the following word template (.docx). It has the necessary instructions for formatting, references etc.
- Convert to pdf
- upload to out conftool portal https://www.conftool.com/nordpac2022
- If you want your paper reviewed: May 1st, 2022
- If you only want your paper to appear in the proceedings: May 22nd, 2022