NordPac Abstract Submission
You are invited to submit a 300-500 word abstract that describes the scope, content and key points of your proposed paper. Abstracts must include results and can include graphics. The official language of all presentations is English.
The abstract is submitted into our conference portal, not as a document. However, you are welcome to upload a single image to accompany the text.
To submit the abstract go to https://www.conftool.com/nordpac2022 and register as a new user og log on to your profile. Registration is free.
- After login, go to “Your submissions”
- Then click on “Abstract submission”
- Fill in the author names, e-mails and affiliations
- Then fill in the text of the abstract. This should of course be copied from a text file of some sort. Any images will not be included. To include figures you will be able to upload a document with the figures on the next page.
- Then you will see the summary of the abstract.
- To finalise your submission you have to upload a file. This can either be a single image (jpg or png), or a set of images (pdf). If you do not have any images in your abstract, upload a blank file.
- Press “Upload File(s)” and you should get a page confirming your submission.